Over the last year since having my own apartment I have been on a quest to try all the different brands of Greek Yogurt out there! Before I began this “journey” I was only buying Chobani. I love the company and what they try to stand for. I like helping out a “local” company from NY, even though now they have become a household name around the country. I love that Greek Yogurt lasts longer than regular yogurt, has more protein and is so much creamier. But who really does have the best flavor, texture, variety, etc of Greek Yogurt. Everyone’s tastes are going to be different. My boyfriend used to say he didn’t like Greek Yogurt; however, I have gotten him to like the Creamy Wegman’s Greek Yogurt.
Here is my top 2 brands of Greek Yogurt to date (in no particular order):
- But not the Fruit on the Bottom Variety but that is because I don’t really like fruit on the bottom yogurt in general.
- I love the Cafe Latte Flavor and the Lemon Meringue!
- I use to not want to but the 2% but in the scheme of things that really doesn’t make a huge difference!
- I love the blood orange and the chocolate chip flavors (only available in the chobani champions or the larger tub)!
As a special treat to myself because they are a little more expensive than I would like to spend on yogurt, I will buy:
- Powerful Yogurt
- The option has extra protein on top of the extra protein Greek Yogurt already has in it!
I am not a huge fan of the following popular brands of yogurt:
- Yoplait Greek 100 Calories
- I just find it not as creamy as other brands and tastes almost watered down.
So when I received a coupon for Muller Quaker yogurt as part of my #GoVoxBox, naturally I was driven to try the Greek variety. I have tried a few of the flavors of Muller Quaker before. When Chobani released their version of the corner I had to compare. But this time I went for the apricot variety in the greek corner. The flavor is really called Honeyed Apricot Greek Corner. I really liked it! I will be adding Muller to top three brands of Greek Yogurt and will be buying more in the future.
I want to add the only product that I did receive for testing was Muller Quaker, the other brands are not a part of this Vox Box that I received through Influenster.